Friday, April 17, 2009

Random thought of the day...

So this is going to be really random but I am thinking about growing my hair out long like it used to be. For those of you who remember that or knew me then what do we think? If I do should I go with bangs again...or maybe the side sweep bangs? I don't know! Would it look good long with no bangs? I would prefer not to go that way at all. Maybe I will ask Cassie and Kimberly what they think. They would be good judges as Cassie is the manager at a salon and Kimberly well I just trust her judgment. Seth would be a really good judge as he is one of the first people to ever cut my hair with play scissors. That was the first time my hair was ever short too. See I don't know because I am just starting to get some natural curl back in my hair. Sure it only last a short time but it is nice to have that back. I don't know I am ranting though. So give me your opinion and I'll go from there. Maybe I will find an old picture of me with long hair somewhere and try to post it for those of you who have never seen me with long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment