Sunday, April 12, 2009

MONSTEROUS AMOUNTS OF CONFUSION!!!!

  • I am so very upset about things in life right now. I have nobody that will really understand what is going on so I won't go into details. Let's just say CONFUSION has been INFUSED into my life.
  • Anyways, today is Easter and I don't feel very Eastery. There are so many concerns and issues on my mind and I don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going. I don't know why things are difficult for me but I know there is a reason for everything and I am just trying to figure out what that reason is. I have an idea of where I am moving after this place...if I can get the deposit money necessary and the rest of rent due in the next what two weeks. I am still looking for a job and I don't want to have to depend on somebody else's hospitality like I did for so long before I came down here. I am making it on my own here I just have to find a way to continue making it on my own.
  • I have so many questions floating around in my mind that need answers and hopefully I will get the answers I need today. I have been waiting for so long to get answers to some of the questions that are floating around in my mind and today I may get answers for them. I am so out of it due to lack of sleep and a roaming mind so I am going to go and try to calm my mind and maybe take a short nap so that I am more aware for my Patriarchal Blessing in about an hour.
  • I will update you all later...

2 comments:

  1. It went well...I got a lot of things answered I am excited to be able to read it again...

    ReplyDelete