Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fell off the bandwagon...

Okay so a lot has happened in the last month or so.  I am out of one of my challenges but the other is still going strong.  I have fallen behind on one of my bills but only have two more payments on another.  I have eight blankets to make and have finished 1 and have another pinned together (need thread for it though).  I have decided I am ready to move on with my life and start dating again so I am working on that as well.  Okay so now let's get to the meat of the blog not the update.

Let's start with the challenge that is no more.  I did not make the sales I needed for March so I am no longer in the running for the new iPad.  But that is okay I didn't really need it, it was just a frivolous want and once I get all my other goals settled I will get one for myself.  I am still going to work hard to fill in those circles for the next two months so that I can get things paid off and all that.  I need to move out, get a car and pay off all my debt and then I can start saving for an iPad or something else as a reward for hitting my other goals.

I am still a part of the Game On challenge and have been doing good at losing the 1% weekly weight goal but this week I don't think I will make it.  We will wait and see in the morning though.  It's only been three weeks and I have lost about 4 pounds and can squeeze into some of my size 6 pants again.  Good thing the summer is still a ways away.  I have been walking daily at work, mainly to get away from my co-worker, and love it.  I have gotten to the point where I can go the first 8 blocks of town in twenty minutes.

I have fallen behind on the Dell Financial account because last month I used the last of my money for books in order to make the challenge and that overdrew my account so this month I was short that extra money I would have had.  No worries though I should be able to catch up this coming month (I hope).  As for First Financial, I only have a payment in April and May and then it is paid off for good.  I do still have to deal with J C Penney but I will wait until First Financial is paid off for that one.  After those two are paid off all I have is Dell and I will throw all the money from First Financial will go towards Dell and it will be paid off pretty quickly I think.

I have started making all the blankets for cousins and friends who are pregnant and due in July and August.  I have three cousins due in August (two boys and a girl) and one friend due in July (she is having twins).  I also have to make a blanket for the friends third child since they didn't get one yet and two for my friend Debbie's twins (still fighting to get an address).  I did finish all but the ties on one of the blankets this morning (only took a day to stitch it completely).  I have another one ready to sew I just need to get thread because I don't have the colors I thought I did.  The others I still have to get fabric for.  I'm going to look at the Monaca Wal-Mart on Wednesday for more fabric.

Lastly, on the dating scene.  I was set up on a blind date by my aunt and he doesn't seem crazy like every other blind date I've been on.  He stopped into the library on Saturday and caught me off guard.  I have to e-mail and let him know what I want to do over the weekend.  We'll see how that goes.  I also joined Match.com and have a few possibilities there as well.  I was trying to stick within three years age difference but the blind date is 34 I think she said and the main possibility on Match is 35.  At least they are older this time and not younger.  Oh well I am moving on and SO ready for it.

I guess that is all I have for you right now so until next time live life to the fullest and go after your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment