Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Put yourself down not me...

Why is it so hard to support your own daughter when she does something that she truly enjoys.  I just got asked why I still do the Usborne Books.  They don't think that I should continue selling them.  I make more in one Saturday at a booth than I do for one Saturday at work.  I just don't get why they don't understand it is something I am good at (for the most part) and it's something that I love.  They don't understand that I fight for what I want and work hard to get those things.  I don't think they realize that this is one of the reasons I moved all the way to Utah without calls home just to get away from them.  I hate being belittled and unsupported.

I mean for somebody who doesn't leave the house (dad's words) I am always either busy at home or gone.  I do know that I need to get out more but it is all about finding the right person and having a car that doesn't GUZZLE gas.  I just overdrew my bank account again to get gas to last until paychecks are in (I was so close to not needing to get gas again...BOO!!!)

Apparently moving away didn't fix the problem so I have got to get out again and never have to come back again.  I hate the put downs.  I mean what kind of parent demeans their kids even the adult ones.  And people wonder why I don't trust my own judgement at all.  I go to my friends and ask if they think something is a good idea before I do it.  I don't even ask my family their opinion anymore it doesn't match what I want at all.  Sometimes I HATE life and today is one of those days.  I am sick of it all and ready to get the HECK OUT OF HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment