Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Randomness of ME!!!!

Okay so I had a bad weekend but I am over everything that happened until somebody trudges up the feelings again.  I spent the entire weekend locked up in my room doing nothing.  I had a lot I should have been doing while holed up but I just couldn't concentrate on any of it.  I did watch the Pirate's game on Saturday and Sunday.  This year I am big on baseball I have watched every game that has been on so far.

I caught the end of last night's game.  So far of the games I have seen they have won two and lost one.  Today's games I am keeping track of the scores.  The first game is in the bottom of the fourth inning and they are tied at zero.  The good news is the Pirate's are the only ones who have made any base hits so far.  It is kind of depressing to say the least.  They play a double header today and I am sad I can't really watch or listen to either game but I am keeping track of the score online. 

It is a VERY dead day here at the library.  I should be working on the back room because some kids have torn through there and made it a disaster zone but I need to save that for a day where I have decent help at the front desk.  That may be a while though.  Maybe tomorrow I will get to that, or Saturday I can work on that.  There isn't much else that really needs done as I have done all the front room work over the last couple mornings while it is dead and I'm alone to concentrate on it.  Tomorrow I have a summer reading meeting in the morning and then work the rest of the day.  It is going to be a long day.

Friday I have a booth in Aliquippa and am really hoping it does well so that I have some spare money to last until payday (May 15th).  I am hoping to make at least enough to cover my two booths in May and some gas money.  I have a lot of pre-orders coming through before next payday and I have already filled that account to cover it.  Let's just hope it doesn't go overdrawn again.  I honestly don't know how I manage it sometimes.  Only one more payment and I will have an extra $250 in my account (to pay off or catch up on other bills of course) which should help either catch up or pay things off.

Anyways, I have set a goal to write in my journal or blog every day for the next 6 weeks so you will be hearing from me more often for a while.  When the 6 weeks is up I am going to try to keep it up, but we will see how that works out.  Oh, that's right my team won the weight loss challenge and I signed up for round two and hope to win that round as well, but my team isn't quite as good this time so I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Okay I have to do some work I guess.  Update you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment