Thursday, February 11, 2010

Crazy...

So I am going to work hard to update this blog at least once a week. So far this week has been kind of crazy. Nothing much happened on Monday (well nothing that I can remember). Tuesday, was slow starting but we had a blast Tuesday night. Maxine, Chelsea and Nick were at an overnight at the environmental center. So the rest of us went out to see The Spy Next Door. It was a good movie...some of the acting was aweful but I would still go see it again. After that we went to Wendy's (Tam and I also went to Taco Bell) for dinner. We made a few other stops before and after that. Tam and I ran into the library before and I picked up my current book Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce. I was going to wait till I got to Germany to read it since I have it there and forgot to grab it before I came back at christmas time. But I couldn't wait anymore so I put it on hold and got it on Tuesday. Yesterday I spent the day watching my two cute little nephews. It was so fun to hang out with them alone. I do prefer being with little kids when there is nobody else around. It is more enjoyable for me. Anyways...most of the time I was there they slept so I got a bit of Bloodhound read. We got home last night and I was tired yet I was up till almost 4 am. I don't know why but I just couldn't fall asleep so I gave up. Today I kind of relaxed. The rest of the week still lays ahead and who knows what will happen. Tonight I will be watching Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural and Vampire Diaries. Eventually I will catch up on House. I only saw like the first six or so episodes of the last season so I haven't even considered watching this season yet. I will also be doing some sewing, writing, reading and cleaning off my hard drive. There is also cleaning and maybe some shopping. Who knows what else? More to come...but for now I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment