Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Developments...

  • So I have been going through a lot of crazy moods lately. Last week I went through a creative mood and I am still in that mood kind of. This week I entered a cleaning mood. I spent this morning loading the dishwasher and cleaning up the kitchen. I was going to bake cookies but see there are no clean mixing bowls because well Ann and her friend Heather made a cake on Monday and used both mixers. I had no desire to wash all the pots and pans though so they are still sitting up there. It is kind of weird. I think I am going to start my next blanket...lol.
  • There are a few other developments in life however. I am looking into selling Mary Kay soon. I am waiting to hear from a friend with more details about what is going on and if it is possible to sell from Germany. That is the big kicker...she isn't sure if I can sell in Germany if I'm not a Germany citizen.
  • I am also looking into colleges again. I am leaning towards University of Maryland University College...which is on the base Tim is located on. I am waiting to get some financial stuff up to date but then I will decide what school I want to go to for sure. I am really excited about that little detail.
  • Lastly, I am about to start the Dave Ramsey program again. I have spent a couple days listening to the Dave Ramsey podcast and we are almost caught up on bills (yes they are my bills). I believe there is only one we need to catch up...and then I will be moving over to Germany. But as soon as this last bill is caught up we will be starting the Dave Ramsey program called the Total Money Make-Over. If you want to get out of debt sooner than you would normally this program is for you. No more credit cards for us EVER!!!! I am sticking to that. I am sick of any money we have going mainly towards debts. I can't wait to be debt free. I have actually been working out budgets for the next couple months...so that we can get this final bill caught up.
  • So tomorrow I have to make a few calls and see if I can work out some sort of settlement with First Financial. I also have to make a few other calls. I am really excited to start working on this program and starting baby step 1. I also can't wait to to start classes again and possibly start selling Mary Kay. Well I think that is about all I have for today. Later all...

No comments:

Post a Comment