Saturday, February 6, 2010

So I haven't updated my blogs in a while because there hasn't been too much to say. So the last thing I posted about was the wedding back in September. The rest of September was pretty boring...I was sick the last week or so and like two weeks into October. I also did some babysitting for Debbie's munchkins. October...well let's see there was Matthew's baby blessing (oh wait I missed that because I was still sick). So that makes the most interesting thing about October Halloween. This year I went as a zombie cowgirl. The story was that my horse threw me and I smashed my head on a rock. Tammy did some amazing make-up work on me and Andrea. Ann, Manda and I took Lucas and Chelsea around our area so Ann and I got to show off our costumes. It was so much fun. November...well the only major thing I remember about November is Thanksgiving and that wasn't all that major. Just a day of relaxation and fun. I actually fell asleep on Tammy's floor before everybody was gone. Is it sad that, that is the only thing of interest to talk about for November. December...well let's see December is Christmas which I spent in Germany. The flight there was aweful...almost missed my second flight in JFK but it turned out ok because we were delayed by 3 hours because something was wrong with our plane and we had to wait for everything to be switched to a new plane. So I got to Germany at about 1 and didn't get to the base till almost 6. I wanted to crash but had to stay up and eat. Almost the entire first week I was there (Christmas week) I was sick. That includes Christmas day. It wouldn't be the first time. It took some getting used to the Pennsylvania like weather again but it all turned out ok. We went into town a couple times and I got to go to his ward and meet some of the members. January...let's see. I started January still in Germany. Out of the three weeks I was there, there was only one where I did much of anything and that was the middle week because I wasn't sick then. Anyways, I left the 7th to come home and the flight home was no trouble at all. I was so happy to land and come sleep in my own bed. The day after I got back I spent the day with Amanda and Tammy getting ready for Lucas's b-day party. Amanda was nice enough to have it when I got back so that I could be there (his b-day is actually the 7th). What else happened in January...oh right I was diagnosed with asthma. After months of doctor's appointments they finally concluded that I do have asthma. Now we are in February and not much has happened yet. It's only the 6th though so who knows what will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment