Monday, February 15, 2010

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and it kind of sucked. I had the worst migraine ever and then Tammy made it worse. I got locked out of my room...Tammy's doing. I spend the rest of the day watching movies...no not horror movies but love stories. Saturday was a pretty good day. The entire family came over and we had a V-Day party. It was fun but loud...hence the migraine yesterday. Oh Tammy and I also went and took the test for a census job at the library. Today everybody went to the environmental center...I still have my migraine...and I have the house mainly to myself. Nick is home but that is about it I think. The last couple days I spent watching movies...well yesterday and today.
  • Flicka
  • Hannah Montana the Movie
  • Julie and Julia
  • and I'm currently watching Marley and Me.
I have loved them all. They all have a love theme for Valentine's Day obviously. Flicka and Marley and Me are about love of animals and family. Hannah Montana about the love of family and a place and a passion. Julie and Julia is about the love of cooking which I really enjoyed. I am going to work on reorganizing my room some more today. Babysitting Friday and maybe hanging out with Deb and the kiddo's this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment