Friday, February 19, 2010

Feel your eyes cross as you read this...

This week seems so busy but it hasn't been all that busy. It flew by faster than I could have ever imagined. Monday and Tuesday I spent cleaning and organizing my room. Getting two bookshelves added a lot of space to my room and it's amazing. Wednesday Tam, Ann and I went to Orion Jr. High's book fair where I got some good books. Then we went to Wal-Mart where I got the cutest fleece for a blanket for Ava Jayne for a birthday/christmas present. I didn't see her near either of them so I didn't really think about it till now. I still have to find something for Simon for his first birthday next month. Wow, it has already been almost a year. That's crazy!!! Yesterday was laundry day...with my bedding I had like five loads of laundry...it was crazy. Today I am working on finishing the blanket I have been working on for Aubrey Miller (my cousins daughter) and starting Ava Jayne's fleece. I have never made one of the fleece tie ones but it can't be hard can it? Then if I get those out of the way I am going to start on Matthew/Lucas's blanket. It is actually supposed to be for Lucas but since Lucas took Matthew's it will be for Matthew. Then I have two more too make...one for Simon and one for my cousins Angel and Josh's little girl. Wow...I never realized just how much time I spend doing crafts and stuff. I guess I don't usually spend this much time on crafts and sewing but there are an abnormal amount of people I know having kids this past year. There isn't much else to say besides Gossip Girl and Gilmore Girls are awesome. I just realized I totally went off on a tangent and I don't even know why. I really want to make some cookies but we don't have any chocolate chips worth making them with. I am very picky about stuff like that. Maybe I will look up some recipes online. Who knows what tomorrow brings. Update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment