Saturday, February 20, 2010

Excitement...

  • So the past couple days have been way crazy. I made my first ever tie fleece blankets yesterday. One for Angel and Josh and their new baby girl and the other for Ava Jayne's b-day/christmas present. I would normal sew a blanket for Angel and Josh but I had the extra fleece and honestly it is faster to do those and they will get it before she's born. I am already what three blankets behind and I don't even have the fabric for Simon's blanket. But once I finish the one for Aubrey I am only two behind. I should finish it today or tomorrow and then I will start Lucas/Matthew's blanket. I need a trip to JoAnn Fabrics though because I need fabric for Simon's blanket and fleece for a blanket for Ben...well at least I think that is what I am doing for Ben's birthday present. At least I am in a really crafty mood lately. It will be easier to finish all of these projects that way.
  • I also just pre-ordered Ann and my 3 disc editions of Twilight: New Moon. Target rocks...it is the only store you can find any of the 3 disc editions for Twilight. I didn't go and get the overnight shipping but I think we can wait 3 to 5 days. It usually doesn't take that long unless they run out of copies. So maybe I should have done overnight shipping but we'll deal.
  • Also, the latest book in the private series rocked. I read it all last night and finished it a little bit ago. I couldn't put it down just like all of the other books in the series. I am going to maybe start another book if I can get into it called The Season. I got lucky and got into Private book let's see if it last.
  • Well I am off to start working on the next blanket. That way I can get to the post office next week and ship everything off that needs to go out. At least that's the goal. Which means I also need to finish copying some movies to get that box sent off to Tim...which means I also need to get his birthday present to send that too. Wow...lots to do this next week too. It's nice to have stuff that needs to be done...lol. And I have no idea what to get Tim for his birthday...should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment