Sunday, September 4, 2011

1 year down...

I can't believe it has been a little over a year working at the library and with Usborne Books and More.  I love both jobs.  The library is my dream job and it would be even better if I got paid more than once a month and more money.  I haven't had a job that paid minimum wage since well ever.  Most jobs I've had paid above minimum wage.  It is kind of sucky pay...lol.  Usborne it's great but I am still working hard at it and not giving up.  I am hoping this year I get more clients and past clients call for another party.  I continue to work my ass off at both jobs but I enjoy it.

In this year I have also struggled with love and my hearts desire.  It is worth the struggle because honestly it is making me a much stronger person every day.  I am learning to let go and be myself which is also a challenge.  At least I know in the long run that I am who I was meant to be and the person standing next to me for the rest of my life will be the right person, because I struggled and waited patiently. 

This year was supposed to be about being myself.  It wound up being about finding my self and struggling to be me and nobody else.  I love the friends who have helped me become the person I am today.  Deborah Cope thanks for teaching me to be financially aware and get out of debt.  Benjamin Hyre thanks for listening when I needed somebody.  You are both amazing friends and I love you both for being there when I need you most.  Any situation I get myself into I know you will be there with words of wisdom to help me through.  Which is ironic since it used to be the other way around.  Thanks guys you are the best friends a person could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment