Thursday, September 1, 2011

Changes Are Always Needed...

I really don't know what I can say that I haven't said a million times before.  My divorce was finalized exactly 1 month before what would have been my 3rd anniversary and that has alleviated a lot of stress from my plate.  If you don't know when I got married it was September 11, 2009 and my divorce was finalized August 11, 2011.  Honestly, it was probably one of the best things I have done in a long time.  I am working hard to get my life back together again.

Financially, I am getting better.  The car has to be put on hold an extra month because well I blew one of the tires on the truck the other day and have to pay $150 to get a new one so that the truck will pass inspection which is currently up as of yesterday.  Wow, can you say run on sentence.  But at least, after the next couple months I will be able to start an emergency fund which will keep this from ever happening again.  This month I am paying the parents back for some things and next month I am going to settle the J.C. Penney account and then I am down to just two bills.  The Dell has gone two months past due but I will have it current again this month and will be paying a ton of extra on it each month, while I have the money.  I am hoping to have Dell and First Financial paid off by April or May.

I have been working on improving my life.  Instead of being on here so often I plan to spend my time reading, exercising and writing.  I do want to go back to school but that just isn't a possibility right now.  I am actually really lucky right now that all the summer people are gone because I am working full time at the library.  Well right now it is 34 hours and starting next week it will be 38 hours, but close enough to full time right.  I have been working hard to start saving money but something keeps coming up and that money gets used...usually that something is gas.

I was just reading a friends blog and I can't believe how much every bodies lives have changed.  I wish I could say the same for my own.  I continue to make the same mistakes because I've dug myself into a hole that is IMPOSSIBLE to get out of right now.  I continue to work at it every day.  I wish I could throw my burden onto somebody else but that is not how it works.

One of the main reasons I have been struggling is because I miss my friends.  One of them moved back last month and I haven't seen her once yet, how is that possible.  The others are still in Utah and Germany.  I miss my sisters-in-law because when I had a down day they were always there with exactly what I needed.  I miss my nephews and the Cope kids because they were the lights of my world shining oh so brightly.  Looking at pictures makes me miss them even more because I don't even recognize them.

I get in these moods where I need a change.  The only one I can always think of is cutting my hair.  Every time I go to my cousin Cassie for a haircut I do something different.  It always has layers and is always generally the same length but the style is always different.  Next time I go in I am going to color it for free most likely.

I know I am rambling but read the title of the blog.  I call it like it is.  I will try my hardest to update this blog more often especially since I will be updating the Usborne blog more often as well.  It makes it easier to post them together.  I am off for tonight

1 comment:

  1. I hope things improve for you...I am sure they will...


    Anthony

    ReplyDelete