Sunday, September 11, 2011

Friendship = Love

So I don't have a video today because there were so many good ones to describe many of the different emotions I am feeling lately. I have very very mixed feelings lately but I don't want to dwell on them too much. I have many loves in life but there is one that I can't really talk about because I don't know how.

There are people in my life that I constantly say too much too. It's like I talk to them and my mind says "insert foot in mouth now". It is a very bad habit and I often regret it afterward. I have actually lost friends with this bad habit. I tend to be a blunt person sometimes. I love all my friends and I hate that I continuously put that foot in my mouth. It gets in there so deep I don't know that I will ever get it out sometimes.

Friendship is a major role in my life as most of my friends are my family. I struggle without them there to talk to. I would do anything for my friends and I hope they know that. I know they would do almost anything for me to. I have been having issues lately because my friends don't answer me when I try to talk to them. I know they are all extremely busy with pregnancies, work and well who knows what else, but it still hurts that I don't get to talk to them when I really need to. I know I have stuck my foot in my mouth one too many times at least with all of them and I don't deserve to have such good friends but they continuously coming back to me. I will always appreciate that.

There is of course one friend in my life who knows me better than anybody else in the world. This friend is actually the one I've had for the shortest amount of time. I can go to them with any problem and they can help me talk it out. This friend does for me the same thing music does. So when I can't talk to my friends I always turn on the music and just let it sink in.

So friendship, music, books and movies some of the biggest loves of my life. They help me make it through the day all the time. Call me a hopeless romantic if you want because I am. I may be a tomboy most of the time but I still have another side. That other side of me needs the loves of my life everyday in order to make it through the day. I will keep you posted on this topic again sometime. Remember Friendship = Love

No comments:

Post a Comment