Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Don't Want To Be



Today's song was a hard decision because there were a few I wanted to put on here. I will use the other tomorrow I guess. Anyways, today's song is Gavin Degraw's I Don't Wanna Be. Yes it is the theme song to One Tree Hill. Imagine that!

"I don't wanna be anything other than what I been trying to be lately."

Love that line. Nobody should try to be what they aren't. I have been who I'm not. It isn't a good place to be. It has been months since I have been myself. Nobody really knows me and honestly I am usually ok with that. There are days that I struggle because of this fact but I like the solitude of nobody knowing me.

"I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I gotta do or who I'm supposed to be, I don't wanna be anything other than me."

I know I didn't say much in this blog and I know there is SOOOO much more to say on this topic but my mind is blank and I'm not feeling well but I heard the song and had to post it. Be who you are and don't let others tell you who to be. It isn't up to them it is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment