Wednesday, October 26, 2011

HE'S MARRIED!!!!

Ok so it's not like I didn't expect him to move on or anything.  But come on the divorce was finalized in August and he's been back in Germany from being deployed like a couple weeks. HE'S MARRIED already!!!  What the heck.  For somebody who thought they were so in love when they got married the first time that is moving on pretty dang quick.  This coming from the girl who wasn't all that in love when she got married to said person and can't move on.  What is the world coming to?  I need a trip to see a friend any friend.  Too bad I don't have money for that.

Well I'm hoping to go to work tomorrow even though I didn't finish my costume...boo...we'll see what happens though...I was finally able to keep all my dinner down so we'll see what happens in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment