Saturday, October 22, 2011

Nature through a photographic lense...

So I was looking through some of the old pictures on here and on Facebook.  I wanted to just say that I love fall because the colors are so beautiful out there.  I took some pictures of Aley Hill on my way home one day and wanted to share them with you all.
These ones were taken going through Beaver Falls after work one day.  I thought the clouds looked awesome so I took a few shots.


These two were a few of the sunset behind the house one day.  I love taking the opportunity to catch a sunset.  Especially one like this one was...it was AMAZING!!!



I'm not sure where these two were I just thought they were cool.

This is one of the Geneva campus buildings and I kind of thought it looked gorgeous with the beautiful trees in the background.








The rest of these are all shots of Aley Hill which I travel everyday.  I love the colors of the fall and will miss them one day.  This bottom one is actually of our house from the other corner.  And FYI I was driving while taking every single one of these shots...I did slow down for any I took on a bend and I did stop at the stop signs...lol.

I just wanted to share the wonders of nature with you.  I miss the mountains but I will admit that Pennsylvania has some pretty cool things to experience.  I mean those clouds were awesome looking, the sunsets are awesome and would you look at those colors.  Between photography and nature life is amazing.  I just wish I had more time and a better eye for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment