Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Underlying Love Story

There has been a lot on my mind lately and I just need to let it all out. I have been doing a lot of reading the last couple weeks and every single book had the underlying love story. Not many people could pick out the underlying love story but because I am not really into the love story I can usually pick it out. I sit and wait and wonder if I will ever get my love story. I know how I feel and I know that I would gladly give my life for the person I love. But would that person do the same for me. I don't know that he would and that is the thing I fear the most.

I mean if you love somebody you have to tell them because you never know what will happen. You could die today and that person would never know how you felt. So I tell him every chance I get. I fight the urge a lot of the time but I do let myself give in sometimes. I just wish I heard it back sometimes.

I guess I have just been reading too many books with that underlying topic and watching too many movies and shows with the topic of love. I yearn for something that I may never get from somebody I may never get it from. But I am a very patient person when it comes to most things. I have waited for almost eight years (I've lost track of exactly how long it has been). We don't see or talk to each other very often but it is extremely tough on me when we do. I have to remember to give him his space and not give into my urges often. It gets harder and harder on me as the years go by. But we have both been through tough times and I will continue to be patient with him.

Well I have rambled enough so I will go away now.

No comments:

Post a Comment