Friday, October 21, 2011

I'd Lie - Taylor Swift



I haven't posted me for a while but this song hit me this week. You all know that there was somebody in my life that I just couldn't let go of. This week I took what I could get and let everything else go. I still feel the same way about him I just don't let it show anymore. So like the song says "If you ask me if I love him I'd lie...".

A friend posted a blog the other day and she said you have to let go of the things you can't control (the golden tickets of life) and just let yourself live for the day. I love that and reading her blog has helped me let go of the aforementioned person. I know there is so much more for me to look forward to so I'm going to make sure I don't let anything stand in my way. I may still feel that way I just can't let it stand in my way so I lie to myself and to the world and live what I say.

Anyways, onto more important things. I am so excited for the Christmas season. I have lots of Usborne booths and a party or two lined up as well. Which is good, means more money coming in for me. Which means more money to pay off bills and get out of debt sooner or get a much needed car for myself. I am still having issues with actually saving money because well my accountability partner isn't around to keep me from spending it. But I can't blame her no matter how much I may want to, it isn't her fault I have this problem at all. It's my own problem that I have to deal with, just wish I had somebody to fall back on when I want to spend. However, I finished my Christmas shopping so next month all my money is going into hiding NO MATTER WHAT!!!! We'll see how that actually goes.

Also on my agenda for the following months is getting in shape. In the last few months I have gained everything I lost (weight wise) back. I have to go out and spend some money on new pants because I went up a size. I need a few more long sleeves shirts too. I have until spring to get back in the shape I was in when I moved home in June 2010 or in better shape. I guess it could take longer but spring is my goal to say the least. I'm considering joining the YMCA so I can head up after work and walk or swim and weight train all in one place. Sure I could weight train at home but I can't swim and the treadmill is never down anymore so I can't walk very often. The Gazelle actually hurt me and it hurt to walk for a week. So I have a dilemma and I don't know how to manage it because I can't really afford a YMCA membership. So what do I do?

I was excited about Halloween this year because I was planning on being the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. My issue is that I may not be able to find the things I need to make the costume. I have a shirt and the hair color needed and tons of scarves at my disposal. I still need a coat and the hat, mismatched socks and some sort of shoes. I guess if I could just find a coat and hat I could wear jeans and any shoes. I mean I'm going to be behind the desk in the costume. Hmmm...I'll have to see what I can find at the Sal Val one day after work.

I can't believe how cold it has been lately. It is really kind of depressing and all with no sun and all this rain. I hate all this dreary weather. I need to move somewhere warm and sunny all year. Maybe Mississippi or Louisiana. Ok well I have ranted long enough. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment