Friday, November 11, 2011

Are you talking to me yet?

I thought I was done being ignored.  But it turns out I'm not.  I will never stop being ignored. My friends ignore me, my family ignores me, and I ignore myself sometimes too.  When will it end.  Have I said something to my friends to have them block me and ignore me all of the sudden.  I mean sure I have a huge mouth and say things that I shouldn't but I can't think of anything that would make them just stop talking to me.  I just don't get it at all.  Maybe my true self has shown through too much and that is the issue.  But since they don't talk to me I don't have anybody to tell my every thought too.  Very few people would want to know my every thought and why I think that way.  There used to be only one person, now it seems there are none.  What to do?

I didn't really have anything else to say just had to get that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment