Wednesday, November 16, 2011

CRAZY, HECTIC ALMOST NORMAL LIFE

It's been a rough few days.  I just can't move past some things that are going on right now and I don't know what to do about them.  I wish I knew what the problem was so that I could fix it and we could all move on, but I don't know what the problem is at all.  See the thing is I have this friend who for some reason is not talking to me (actually I have a couple) and I miss her and her family like there is no tomorrow.  Last night I read some emails we had sent each other and it made me miss her even more.  As it turns out a lot of the things in the emails are coming true again and I really wish I could talk to her about them.  Not to mention I have her twins baby presents here and need to get them shipped so that the babies can actually fit in them.

Anyways, I depleted a little bit of my Christmas list last night at Wal-Mart and K-Mart.  I bought a few of the books I had on my list because they were cheap.  Needless to say I hate shopping but I love bookstores.  Anyways, yesterday was CRAZY.  I got up at 9 and spent an hour re-activating my phone so I could make some business calls.  Then I headed out to Chippewa and dropped off a hostess pack to Joel and picked up my 31 orders.  Then I headed to Melissa's house to drop off Lance and Briauna's birthday presents.  Then I hit the bank and Foodland and still made it to work by 11:15 which is still early.  I spent the day at work and kept busy that's for sure.  We had the first van in three days yesterday, had a whole bunch more donations to enter in the computer, and I was there alone (Liz was busy in the back) so I had to make all the calls and help everybody find what they needed.  Not to mention I had to enter more books.  It was crazy.  Then I went back to Chippewa and did my shopping for Usborne and most of what I bought was for Usborne actually.  I went off grid with 3 books and a movie, but the rest was all Usborne.


Today is going to be just as crazy because well it's me and Annette.  I am taking in about 5 books that will need to be entered.  The van will be big again because they are still catching up.  I can't wait till 3:30 when Annette leaves though because that is when all the easy work starts (I don't have to worry about fixing her mistakes and being called to the front to help her.  I have a lot of work to do in the back because people keep screwing up and not in a good way.  Well I'm off to start my crazy day off with a shower and possibly straightening my hair, if I have time.  I got a lot of Usborne work done last night so I don't have to worry about that again until tomorrow night, while I am up waiting for Breaking Dawn and Friday.  Booth on Saturday.  It's going to be a HECTIC weekend to say the least.

Breaking Dawn - midnight Thursday/Friday
Mel's for HPDH P2 and Ramona and Beezus - Friday
Booth - Saturday
Booth Prep - Thursday/Friday and Saturday

Like I said HECTIC.  I will honestly be ready for Sunday to come just so I can sleep or something.  Although I was thinking about checking out some of the indoor flea markets I know about and possibly starting to put up tables there but we'll see what happens on Saturday at the booth I may be too booked to do that.  Later

No comments:

Post a Comment