Wednesday, November 9, 2011

One and only



I have grown to love ADELE. She has so many songs that fit my emotions perfectly. "I dare you to let me be your one and only." The best line I have heard in a long time. I wish I could use that line on people but first of all anybody I would use it on is far away and it would kind of hard if they aren't nearby.

Anyways let's move on. Things are crazy. I have been making a plan to book as many parties and booths as I can this Christmas season. I have already decided when the last possible party date could be in order to have orders by Christmas...December 13th. I already have two booths and one party with another possible party and bookfair. Now if I could get at least two parties from each event I do my schedule will be beyond full and I will have to push dates into the new year. I will push myself to make this a viable second job for two reasons. I really need the money that will flow in and I love the books and want to continue being able to collect them and share them with others. I also have flyers in the makes for the Black Friday sale they will be having. The next few months are going to be crazy. I have a call to a Learning Center to make on Friday and plan to try picking up as much business as possible on Friday.

I have also started working out again and trying to cut back on the junk food. I want to fit in my size 4 and 6 pants again dang it. I mean sure I only went up to an 8 but I like the style of my 4's better...lol. Honestly I just want to feel healthy again like I did in Utah. My best time on the treadmill so far is 3 mile in one hour 12 minutes. I try to walk every day but as soon as I can get my hands on some Taebo videos I will walk ever other day and do Taebo the other days. A nice switch. If it weren't so expensive I would try to get my hands on P90X but it's outrageously pricey...lol.

I don't have much else to say so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment