Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do you deal with Stress...

How do you deal with stress?  Me I make myself even more stressed.  I work myself so hard that I overstress and then burst.  When I go off I spend days alone in my room.  I have been stressed lately and actually the more I pushed myself to keep busy the less stressed I got.  It is the opposite of how it usually works with me.  I don't know what has been going on with me but hey it's all good in my book.  It gives me the strength to get through the days at work.

I have been pulling books in both the kids room and the adult non-fiction lately at work.  It is hard to keep track of where I left off in each room but they both need done like you wouldn't believe.  Monday one of the ladies that strictly does the cataloging of books is going to come back and try it out for a bit.  We don't think she will be able to manage it for that long.  It will take a little bit of work away from me for a little while so it's ok with me if she tries.  It will free up some time to actually pull more books from the adult non-fiction, even though we really need to work on pulling the rest of the kids room.

I don't know what else to talk about.  Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, then there is Black Friday, and then I have two days off before going back to work.  I am glad to have the time off I just wish we got paid for it.  I could use that two days worth of pay I will be missing.  I am ready to spend the next few days chowing down on turkey and reading, Clash of Kings here I come.


No comments:

Post a Comment