Monday, November 21, 2011

Do crazy dreams make me crazy!!!

So I have been having these really bizarre and crazy dreams lately.  One night I dreamed that I was attacked by a flock of birds (no I hadn't been watching The Birds...lol).  What freaked me out the most is it sounded so real.  I did later find out that the sound of the swing was the hinges on my door and the sound of the swarm of birds was the dog shaking with her stupid cone on.  It was so bizarre.

In another dream I was attacked by somebody and my best friend was attacked by somebody else.  We both fought off the crazy people.  I may not know what these dreams mean but they get crazier and crazier as the nights go by.  I'm almost afraid to go to sleep lately.  Because some of the dreams are things I wish would come true.  I won't tell you about those though because they are REALLY personal.

I just wish I knew why I was having these dreams and if some of them would come true.  But it doesn't matter.  It is said however that our dreams are the mirror to the soul.  I guess that means most of them will come true.  I just wish they would come true soon...lol.

It's late, I'm going to bed.  Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment