Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Is it a mistake...PROBABLY!!!

So this month I will finally have the money to pay off the last bill that is in collections.  I am super excited about that because it means I am down to 2 bills and I can start throwing all my extra cash at them.  One of the one's left go through automatically so I don't have to worry about it (it will be gone in May) so any extra cash I get I will be throwing towards the other one so I can get it paid off in May too.  What I don't throw at the second bill will go into hiding for a car. 

I am starting to realize how busy the next few weeks are going to be.  I am working almost full time at the library and I have two booths and a party lined up for Usborne.  I also have the possibility to get at least two parties from each of those booths and the party.  As well as a library co-worker who may have a party and may talk her boss into doing a bookfair.  I am still going to go and talk to Terry at Rochester Library about doing a bookfair and possible LFL.  It is going to be getting busy busy busy but I like it that way because it keeps me from being able to make the biggest mistake of my life again.

I am super excited for Breaking Dawn Part 1 next week.  I got Kaylin, her boyfriend Kody and myself tickets to the midnight showing.  We still have to make a plan but we'll see what happens.  In leiu of the movie I started rereading the book on Sunday night.  I forgot how good it was.  I was beyond tired and I was still up until 1:30 reading.  I was unable to get into any books for the last week so I'll glad I was able to just slip right into this one.

Work has been crazy.  Saturday and Monday there was no heat whatsoever.  I'm really hoping that he came last night to fix it or comes first thing this morning to fix it.  Mainly because I don't have anything to keep myself busy and warm today except work on the kids room and it's too cold to let anybody back there let alone spend hours working back there.  I guess I could organize the non-fiction section out front...it's always a mess.

Now onto the mistake part.  I have been talking to a few people who have screwed me over time and time again.  All of them want to get together.  I am actually glad that this is the busy season for Usborne so that I can put it off.  I haven't even decided if talking to said people is a mistake or not but it probably is in the long run.  I have found that in the last oh I don't know three or four years I have become less trusting of people, they always seem to let me down and I'm done.  I can't go on being the naive girl I was four years ago so I hold people who have screwed me at arms length and I should keep them there and never talk to them again but I don't.  It's not in my nature.  So again and again I let them back in and get screwed again.

Oh and before I forget the daily walking is back on schedule.  I didn't get to walk Friday to yesterday but it starts back up again tonight.  Especially if today goes the way I think it will and I have a ton of frustration to walk off.  Let me just say that my co-workers are idiots and I can't believe they have survived this long.  The good thing is there is no van today so I won't have to deal with that.  I think that is all I had for today.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment