Monday, January 23, 2012

All the kings horses and all the kings men put Humpty Dumpty back together!!!

I have rebuilt the wall that cracked and it is completely safe to talk to me again.  I have to say talking to a patron at the library going through a similar situation with her friends helped rebuild the wall.  We were able to talk it out on Saturday and ever since I have been fine.

Yesterday I have no voice so I just kind of laid around and read.  I started book three in the Stephanie Plum series at the library Saturday and got halfway through it so I finished it yesterday.  I also started book four in the same series and read a bit more of book three in the Game of Thrones series.  All of them are great books. I also watched the two new movies in the Love Comes Softly Series and the first 3 1/2 of them on my laptop.  I felt pretty good other than no voice yesterday.

Today is back to work which means pulling books and all the fun stuff that goes with that.  We are almost done pulling the non fiction...thank goodness.  I will also be there basically on my own now that Allison is back at school.  Should be oh so much fun.

As for the rest of the week, well I work till Thursday.  Friday I have a facial in Cranberry.  I won it free from a Mary Kay consultant at one of my booths last year.  I have kept putting it off but I can't anymore.  Saturday I work again, imagine that.  Sunday I may be going to visit an Uncle I haven't seen in years.  I love how things go down and then you never see people again.  I'm not blaming anybody because I don't know what happened.  But this is one of my favorite Uncle's and hearing how my little 7 year old cousin referred to him made me miss him so much more.  So one day soon we will finally meet up.  I do hope it is this weekend.  Also this week I have to fit in some phone calls for Usborne and maybe make a few appointments for Friday.

Anyways, really just wanted to tell you the wall is fixed.  Life it is boring, but I like it that way more times than not.  I like my solitude there is nobody to bug me when I am alone which means I can do whatever I want while I figure things out.  In the long run yes I do want people there to bug me all the time but for now I am happy in my solitude.

La'ers

No comments:

Post a Comment