Friday, January 13, 2012

Boil, Boil, Toil and Trouble...

So things have been crazy this week and that is a good thing.  I got my room cleaned, I did all my returns, did some shopping, and YES started my workout schedule.  Today the weather was iffy so I spent the day finally doing all my laundry and I amazingly had 4 loads but I also did my blankets.  That is the first time in a LONG time I have actually sorted my laundry and had enough to do everything separate...I guess that is what happens when you don't do laundry for THREE weeks and your out of clothes.

As for working out I did a half hour of a cardio workout video via Netflix and loved it.  It mixes dance with cardio so it was fun.  It wasn't a workout at all with the dancing aspect.  I have done it twice, every other day, so far.  This workout is all about the abs.  I have been trying to stay busy at work and not sit much, so that takes care of the arms (lifting 10 + pounds of books at a time) and legs (climbing stools and walking around).  However my biggest concern is the stomach and hip/thighs, seeing as that is where I gained all my weight.

When I was at the store I bought Tangerines and crackers instead of candy.  I have stopped eating as much bread.  I am still working on finding other things to take for lunch instead of sandwiches.  I can't take Tuna every day, sure I love it but every day is just too much.  I want to be down to my size 6's again by April, mainly so I can use the next few months before Summer to fit in my swimsuits properly.

This year is the year of changes, once again.  I will lose the weight again, I will have a car, I will move out and I will be happy.  I got all my taxes sent in.  I already overspent on my budget but I will be getting refunded for some of it.  I will be trying to get some Usborne business in the coming weeks too.  Which reminds me I need to update my Usborne blog with all the new books.  Next week I will be making calls for that so we'll see what happens.  I have an indoor flea market that I am thinking about trying out a few times, in Monaca.

When taxes come in I will pay off my JC Penney's card and the rest will go into savings, well after I set some aside for gas money.  I don't have a Dell payment this month but I may try to pay a bit on that as well.  First Financial goes through automatically on the 21st, which is the only reason I still have 3 bank accounts. I look forward to May when the last payment goes through.  I am hoping that the last Dell payment goes through then too.  We will see how this year goes work wise.  So far it is looking good!

Other than that I don't really know what else to say so I am off to get some other work done.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment