Monday, January 16, 2012

Lying in Wait

Yesterday I realized that I don't know the truth about what I really want.  I was talking to my friend and before we signed off he asked if I was okay?  Pretty easy to answer question right?  I said I was but I really wasn't.  It wasn't a lie at the time because I was okay when he asked.  The more I thought about that question "Are you okay?" I realized that I am far from okay and it has been that way for a while.

I have been lying to myself far too long.  I am supposed to be finding me and being me (part of the reason I need to move out) and I haven't been.  If I act like me around here I would have no car and no place to live in a split second I have no doubts about that.  I am sick of being somebody else's me I want to be my own person.  Only one person has seen the true me and that person hasn't seen it all by a long shot.

That isn't all I have been lying about but I don't really want to get into it on here.  The rest is a really sore subject for me at the time being and I don't like thinking about it at all.  Hence the reason I lock up inside and let it nudge me every once in a while.  Just wish this would change so I didn't have to hide it anymore.

Oh well I guess that is all I have for today.  Just wanted to say that.  Later

No comments:

Post a Comment