Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hermit Alert!!!

So I just updated my Usborne blog and thought I should update this one as well.  I don't really have anything new going on.  I have decided to give up trying to lose the weight I hoped to lose.  Nobody really cares what I look like and at this point I don't even care what I look like.  If I had time to work out steadily every day I wouldn't give up but I don't.  I tried on pants yesterday and I am almost up another size, while I don't like it I have given up.

I went and saw One For the Money today after work by myself.  That's right by myself, nothing new there though.  People say I need a social life but to have a social life you have to have people you like and aren't always busy when you are free.  Sometimes life sucks.  So yeah due to complete differences of what is good I stick to my room and watch movies and read.  I would have a book instead of reality any day.

I have had a few business opportunities jump into my life.  I have a networking meeting on the 6th of February and a booth on the 13th of March.  Maybe they will pan out and I will get a lot of showings from them.  With my tax refund I am going to start ordering inventory and maybe do an indoor flea market or two.  I am going to buy things while they are in the online sale and then sell them full price.  I know technically that is cheating but that is also make money.  I don't know where I am going to store the inventory as I have NO room at all anywhere in my room.  I have used just about every single space available.

What else is there to say?  I think that is about it.  Mental break down from a few weeks ago is over.  I was sick all week due to this really crappy weather we have been having lately.  I feel awful about myself and I have become a hermit (besides work that is).  So nothing new at all...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment