Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Little Bit Of This, A Tad Of That, And Everything In Between!!

So when I came home to Pennsylvania in June of 2010 I weighed a total of 125 pounds and I looked great.  I had been home about 6 months before I gained 30 of the 50 pounds I had lost back.  So here it is January 2012 and I am holding steady at 160 pounds and I hate it because I am out of all my pants.  I did good at Christmas and Thanksgiving but I think that is because nobody made any good desserts...lol.  But now it is time to lose the weight and I'm not sure how that is going to work.  Last time I lost it all it was because I walked alot, didn't have time to eat, worked two jobs (one of which overnight) and lived off of Peanut M & M's.

I'm not saying I look bad or that I absolutely have to lose the weight.  I would just like to be able to wear my size 4's and 6's again.  I started right so far by trying to eat right.  I have a few workout videos on my Netflix account.  Since Thanksgiving I have lost 3 pounds just by cutting back on the amount of bread I was eating.  So now to find the time to actually work out and I should start losing more and more weight.

My goal is to be back down to 125 pounds by spring.  I don't know how I'm going to do it but I will manage it.  If I have to stop eating I will and you can believe that, well not completely.  I want to feel healthy again and I don't right now.  I want to feel as beautiful as everybody tells me I am and I don't.  I want to fit decently into my bikini's this year.

But on a completely different topic.  I got my W-2 at work today and already did my taxes.  I have to wait a couple days before I can actually submit my State taxes.  But the actual work is done.  I didn't have to pay anything on either but I don't get anything back from State.  I get a big sum from my Federal taxes though.  It is all going straight into SAVINGS so between the pay check and tax refund I will have about $400 this month.  Not to mention I will have another bill paid off and the last two well on the way to being paid off.

So this year is starting off pretty darn well for me.  I will have a car, move out and lose all my gained weight by the middle of the year.  Oh and not to mention I will be DEBT FREE in MAY or before.  I will be starting fresh  this year and I am so ready for that.  I plan to visit Utah this year at some point too, get the rest of my things.  I will try to curb my movie and book spending this year and only buy what I absolutely need, which isn't much really.

I can't wait to see how this year ends up.  Will I be happy?  Will I find somebody new who wants to be with me?  Will I be happy with myself?  Will I become the Independent person I want to be?  What good will this year do me?  I hope I get all these things and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment