Friday, January 6, 2012

Taking off the Blinders!!!

We struggle through life because that is what we are supposed to do.  We journey into the unknown because that is where we are led.  If we are afraid to try new things and take that jump into the unknown then we won't find our true selves.

When the blinders come off what do you see?  I see insecurity and the end of the tunnel.  I see a life that I want.  I see a family that I can't wait to start.  I see a chance for true happiness.  I know what lies ahead for me I just have to wait for the other person to come along and know it too.

Bad things happen to good people.  I know a lot of bad things have happened to me and my friends.  I know that life is worth the journey if your friends have your back.  My friends are my family.  They are the only people who truly understand what is going on with me.  I know they care they just have a lot on their plates right now, but it is hard not to see them and talk to them.

I like everybody else struggle to hold onto that knowledge of taking the blinders off.  I can still see it all every time I close my eyes and it gives me peace and comforts me to know that one day I will be truly happy.  I await that day and wish it would come sooner rather than later.  I wait patiently for my happy ending to come.  Until then I work hard to make my life a better one for myself and try to make it as happy and joyful a life as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment