Friday, January 20, 2012

Nasty!!

Ok so random question.  If you know somebody can't eat fast food burgers why would you get dinner from somewhere that serves nothing but burgers and then ask if they are going to eat the one you bought them?  I now have to make my own dinner because mom stopped at 5 Guys and got burgers for everybody.  Even the fries were nasty, I only had a few and half weren't finished cooking and the other half were over done.  I don't know the last time I've had a restaurant burger because they always make me sick and while I love fries they have to be done properly and not rubbery.  I've made my own dinner every day this week you would think they would know what I can and can't eat.

However I have started rebuilding the wall in my brain.  While it goes up I have been keeping my mind busy with other things while it is going back up.  I don't want to think about any of the things I was keeping behind that wall for a very long time.  When I do the depression sinks in and I can barely function.  I don't remember a thing about Wednesday at all and I don't like that feeling at all.

The snow has come and I can't wait for it to leave.  Before any of you make a comment I only live in Pennsylvania because I have to not because I want to.  I can't stand the cold and the snow but for now I have to deal with it.  I don't like anything about Pennsylvania period, there is nothing in or about this place that I would miss.  Eventually I may even make to a place I can stand, like the beach somewhere.

Got to go get my food.  Then time for a shower and bed I think.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment