Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Resolution???

So after about 4 hours of sleep last night I am once again wide awake.  I was nodding off all morning but now I'm fine...can anybody explain that too me.  I just wanted to let you all in on some of my New Years Resolutions.


  1. Lose all the weight I gained in the last year
  2. Pay off all debt
  3. Move out and get a car
  4. Be happy
  5. Read at least 100 books
This past year I gained 25 pounds, paid off all but 3 bills, finalized my divorce, and started moving on to my next future.  I read 90 some odd books which is why the goal is 100 for this year.  I started writing again after a LONG stint of writers block.  So in ways this past year has been very good and in ways it has been very bad.

My biggest concerns for this year will be paying off those last 3 bills and then getting a car and move out.  I need my own place with plenty of room for storage and shelving.  Maybe a two bedroom and then I will turn one room into a library for all my books and movies.  I know I'm getting ahead of myself there.  I can't even think about that until July or August.

As for the losing weight well I have already started that process.  Since Thanksgiving I have cut back on my bread intake and have lost 3 pounds.  So that means I've only got 22 left to go.  I found some new dance workout routines I'm gonna try as well so that I can tone up as well.  

So how will it go?  Who knows?  Anyways, I'm off to work on my first books of the year.  Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment