Tuesday, January 17, 2012

To See or Not To See


Ok so I have been to Germany once and didn't see much.  I did get to take pictures of some of the old buildings.  The above picture is one of the ones I took.  My experience in Germany was not a good one.  I was sick almost the entire time I was there and it really sucked.  Also I was there at Christmas visiting my ex-husband and while he had a lot of time off I still spent most of the time alone.  Being sick, alone and in a foreign country for the first time doesn't really make one too happy.



The above is a picture my friend Ben took in his first year of being in Germany.  I actually stole it from his Facebook page...lol.  It looks gorgeous and I have come to the conclusion that I will make it to Germany again before he is sent somewhere else.  I want to see the country side.  I want to see the pretty places.  I don't want my view of a town called Schweinfurt (Pig Fort) to be the only view of Germany.  Because well it SUCKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment